If you’re committed to content marketing, sooner or later you’ll be faced by this problem: writers’ block.
Fortunately Copyblogger comes to the rescue when your inspiration well runs dry. Danny Iny has written an article outlining 21 proven strategies for creating awesome content for your website.
And the lovely folks at Copyblogger have gone one step further and turned it into a nifty infographic. The content creation strategies include:
- Curating other people’s content
- Asking your audience for ideas
- Interviewing subject matter experts
- Case studies
- Writing reviews
- Link to your favourite content
Borrow name recognition
Mash two seemingly unrelated topics into one article e.g.
- 5 Things Depeche Mode Can Teach You About Effective Online Marketing
- The Eminem Guide to Becoming a Writing and Marketing Machine
Use popular movies, TV, books, etc. to create the fascinating hook.
You can check out the infographic here (definitely one to bookmark!):
22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue